- About MEDEC
- Member Resources
- About Our Industry
- Events & Programs
- News & Publications
- Value of Technology
- Join MEDEC
Advancing Healthcare Through Innovative Technologies and Devices
Inward Trade Missions
Inbound Mission - Learn more about Healthcare Opportunities in Peru during an Inbound Mission with Grupo Auna
Date: September 10-14, 2012
Location: Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto
Hosted by: Export Development Canada (EDC)
Participate in our matchmaking activities during one of three mission locations and you may have an opportunity to:
- Interact with Grupo Auna from Peru, and
- Provide a short presentation on your company’s value proposition.
Matchmaking Dates & Venues:
September 10 & 11, 2012
270 Saint-Antoine West, Ramezay Room
September 12, 2012
EDC Head Office, 5th Floor
150 Slater Street
September 13 & 14, 2012
Ontario Investment & Trade Centre
250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor
Prior to the show, we will also host a pre-mission webinar on August 21, 2012 at 1:30 pm. (EDT). Register and attend this webinar and you will:
- Hear from Grupo Auna, a key health services provider in Peru,
- Discover potential partnership opportunities with Grupo Auna, and
- Learn how EDC, MEDI and DFAIT work to promote Canadian expertise in the Peruvian healthcare industry.
Note: Not all meeting requests will be approved; each company must be matched according to the needs of the buyer. Final agendas will be sent to all registered companies prior to the mission.
We look forward to seeing you during the mission!