Canadian Medical Technologies Industry, Outsourcing and Products Guide
In partnership with Contact Canada, MEDEC is offering a national guide to the Canadian medical device industry. Canadian Medical Technologies provides profiles on medical device companies and the service companies that support them. An essential industry directory for those sourcing medical technologies as well as for networking or doing business in this sector.
Contact Canada provides a series of national guides on additional life science sectors that MEDEC members may also find useful (e.g., Canada & USA Drug Development and Canadian Biotechnology). For more details, go to www.contactcanada.com.
MEMBERS - Click Here to Access the Online Canadian Medical Technologies Guide
To update your information contained in the Canadian Medical Technologies Products and Industry Guide, email this form to email@example.com.
Medical Devices Compensation Survey Data
Mercer Life Science Compensation Survey - Medical Devices Report (MEDEC)
MEDEC and Mercer (Canada) Ltd. partner to deliver the Mercer Life Science (MLS) Compensation Survey. MLS is a valuable resource providing companies with need-to-know information about compensation practices in the medical device industry to attract and retain top talent.
The survey covers a broad selection of benchmark positions relevant to the medical devices industry ranging from pre-clinical and clinical research, medical affairs, sales, marketing, production and administration, as well as the full range of general infrastructure/support functions.
PARTICIPATE NOW! Participation for the 2013 survey is open from February 18 through April 19. To participate, download a questionnaire and job matching booklet from imercer.ca/camls.
You are invited to register for a Submission Webcast on March 19. Join us for an overview of the participation process; including highlights of MLS, job matching, data submission, and input verification.
The 2013 survey offering includes:
- New benchmark positions that align directly with your organization structure
- The ability to look at sales data in a more refined manner
- Enhanced data levels and an expanded participant base
- Multiple purchase options: Mercer Life Science – Medical Device Report (MEDEC) or the Mercer Life Science – Full Version which includes data from organizations across Life Sciences such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and other related areas
Exclusive offers for MEDEC members:
- A $500 discount when MLS purchase is bundled with Mercer MBD or EMP general industry surveys
- FREE access to Mercer Compensation Polices and Practices Survey - standard report, upon participating in the biennial survey (participation opens in August 2013)
Visit imercer.ca/camls for full survey details including:
- Data fields collected
- Benchmark position coverage
- Data analysis options
- Current participant list
- Survey pricing and schedule
The survey results will be released in September, and are only available to participants. If you have questions regarding the survey or the participation materials, please call a Mercer Representative at 800 333 3070.